Report a Concern

General Concerns

Report concerns not covered by any category listed below.

Child Neglect

Child abuse / neglect reports can be made Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling Crow Wing County Social Services at 218-824-1140 and asking for Child Protection Intake. After hours reports can be made by calling the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Department at 218-829-4749.

Website Feedback

Provide general comments or questions, suggestions for improving the website, or report problems with our website.