The Adult Services unit provides various programs and services for adult residents of Crow Wing County. Among these are services for:
- Seniors and Disabled individuals
- Those with Developmental Disabilities or Vulnerable Adults
- Persons struggling with Chemical Dependency or Mental Health concerns
- Those wishing to participate in Adult Foster Care or the Personal Care Attendant programs
- MnChoices Fact Sheet
Information and Referral Services
Intake workers answer phone calls and meet with the general public to provide information regarding services available to address identified needs. Referrals may be made to outside agencies, if appropriate.
Individuals with questions about community resources or needing agency services may contact an intake worker by phone at 218-824-1140. You can also contact an intake worker by emailing Nathan Bertram.
If you need to report suspected maltreatment of vulnerable adults, please call 844-880-1574. This is a toll-free number available 24/7.
September is National Recovery Month
The National observance is held every September to educate Americans that substance use treatment and mental health services can enable those with mental and substance use disorders to live healthy and rewarding lives. Now in its 31st year, Recovery Month celebrates the gains made by those living in recovery. To learn more, visit the SAMHSA’s website (https://www.recoverymonth.gov/).
There are several webinars in September that provide support and celebration. Click for more info:
- September 3: Integration of Medication-Assisted Treatment in Treatment and Recovery Support
- September 10: SAMHSA Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment
- September 17: Communities Supporting Recovery
- September 24: The Importance of Integrating Recovery Support Services: The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Model