Where do I get a swing-away mailbox support?

Mailbox supports are available at the Highway Department office located at 16589 County Road 142 in Brainerd. The cost is $50.00 (plus $3.94 tax) for the hardware to be installed along a county road and may be picked up at the office. Residents who have their mailbox along a county road may request installation of the support on-line under Online Services, Highway Permits.  Or by mailing a check for $90.00 (plus $7.09 tax) to the Highway Department office, please include your name, address and phone number with request. For mailboxes not on a county road, hardware is available for purchase and pick up at the office for $90.00 (plus $7.09 tax).

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a swing-away mailbox support?
2. There is a dead deer, tire, appliance, etc. in roadway or ditch. Who do I call?
3. I want to report large pothole or request my road be graded. Who do I call?
4. Who do I call to determine the amount of public right-of-way along my property?