By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water Structure Permit

  1. Water Structure Permit Application
  2. Contact Person
  3. Please print a copy of this form and submit it along with a fee for $20 to:

    Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office

    Attn: Boat and Water Permitting

    304 Laurel Street, Brainerd, MN 56401

  4. Water Structure Permits are valid for 5 years.

  5. Leave This Blank: